Subic Bay Freeport is located in the southwestern portion of Luzon island, Philippines. The harbor is sandwiched by the Zambales mountain range to the east, Subic Bay to the west, and opens up to the South China Sea. Subic Bay Freeport is 110 kilometers north of Manila and is only a two-hour drive away from the country's capital. Vista Marina Hotel & Resort sits on a 5,800-square meter prime property at the Moonbay Marina area, located within Subic Bay's Central Business District. It is situated along a beach which is only a few minutes away from Subic's other sports and tourist attractions.
You are only minutes away from Subic's finest and most popular:
- Food and entertainment spots: Ocean Adventure, Zoobic Safari
- Recreational activities: Subic Bay Golf Course and Country Club, El Kabayo Equestrian Center, watersport facilities
- Shopping Centers: Duty Free Shopping Malls
- Hospitals: Subic Bay Wellness Center
- Transportation Choices - Cabs, tricycles, buses, jeepneys and boats
- The Destination information